Become a skilled navigator of the UX jungle. Fast.
8 steps process to never get lost designing a product.
Become a real-deal UX designer from scratch, self-confident product owner, positive to not miss anything crucial in the process of letting your users fall in love with your product.
All you need is a single Survival Guide.
Stop doubting yourself and sleep tight in the UX jungle!
The process I use to regularly land $10k+ clients with zero set-backs.
This is the only book about UX you'd ever need.
Get the first chapter now for free. Shipping the full version April 2022.
It's a straight-forward guide to create or redesign any product.
Don’t believe in over-thinking and months-long analysis to make a decision.
This is a process I crafted after more than 14 years of experience and the one I follow every time I build – a website, an app, a brand, or a startup.
Now you can take it and use it for free. Forever.
Be a UX designer, a product owner, or a product designer, follow those steps to always find a way!
After reading this book:
- Learn the only UX process you need, fast
- Deliver a true value you could be proud of
- Charge your clients way more for your work
- Make products people would fall in love with
- Make apps/websites so powerful it will be your portfolio highlight forever
- Never wake up at night with a weird feeling if you did everything right
- Create products that really promise to deliver results
- Be more confident and happy about your UX job
What's included in this free version:
- What's the magical process
- Analyzing the current status of a project
- Setting up purpose that sticks forever
- How to set up goals to reach
- How to track the success
- Checklist to follow to never make a mistake again
About the Author
Consultant, Creative Director, Product & Experience Focused Designer and Entrepreneur with more than 14 years of experience in both freelance and agency businesses. Over the years he’s initiated ventures and has been awarded projects both offline and digital. Worked for clients like T-Mobile, Volkswagen, or AXA.
What people say:
First chapter of the book for free – the process of WHY in a beatifuly crafted PDF format both for desktop & mobile
- First chapter of the book for free – the process of WHY in a beatifuly crafted PDF format both for desktop & mobile
- Length26 pages